stubgen man page
mypy — manual page for mypy stubgen 0.4.6-dev
usage: stubgen [--py2] [--no-import] [--doc-dir PATH]
[--search-path PATH] [-p PATH] MODULE ...
Generate draft stubs for modules.
Stubs are generated in directory ./out, to avoid overriding files with manual changes. This directory is assumed to exist.
- run in Python 2 mode (default: Python 3 mode)
- traverse listed modules to generate inner package modules as well
- enable experimental fast parser
- ignore errors when trying to generate stubs for modules
- don't import the modules, just parse and analyze them (doesn't work with C extension modules and doesn't respect __all__)
- --doc-dir PATH
- use .rst documentation in PATH (this may result in better stubs in some cases; consider setting this to DIR/Python-X.Y.Z/Doc/library)
- --search-path PATH
- specify module search directories, separated by ':' (currently only used if --no-import is given)
- -p PATH
- use Python interpreter at PATH (only works for Python 2 right now)
- -h, --help
- print this help message and exit
December 2016 mypy stubgen 0.4.6-dev User Commands