stg-diff man page
stg-diff — Show the tree diff
stg diff [options] [--] [<files or dirs>]
Show the diff (default) or diffstat between the current working copy or a tree-ish object and another tree-ish object (defaulting to HEAD). File names can also be given to restrict the diff output. The tree-ish object has the format accepted by the stg-id(1) command.
- -r rev1[..[rev2]] , --range rev1[..[rev2]]
- Show the diff between revisions.
- -s , --stat
- Show the stat instead of the diff.
- -O Options , --diff-opts Options
- Extra options to pass to "git diff".
Part of the StGit suite - see stg(1)
Explore man page connections for stg-diff(1).