sphinx_pitch man page
sphinx_pitch — Extract pitch from audio files
This program reads audio files and analyzes them for pitch and voicing.
- file for batch processing
- directory, input file names are relative to this, if defined
- directory, output files are relative to this
- extension to be applied to all input files
- extension to be applied to all output files
- Number of seconds in each analysis frame (needs to be greater than twice the longest period you wish to detect - to detect down to 80Hz you need a frame length of 2.0/80 = 0.025).
- Frame shift: number of seconds between each analysis frame.
- audio input file
- of audio data (will be determined automatically if not given)
- Defines input format as Microsoft Wav (RIFF)
- Defines input format as NIST sphere
- If a control file was specified, the number of utterances to skip at the head of the file
- text output file (standard output will be used if not given)
- Defines input format as raw binary data
- If a control file was specified, the number of utterances to process (see -nskip too)
- Sampling rate of audio data (will be determined automatically if 0)
- Fraction of the best local estimate to use as a search range for smoothing.
- Number of frames on either side of the current frame to use for smoothing.
- Threshold of normalized difference under which to search for the fundamental period.
David Huggins-Daines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2007-2008 Carnegie Mellon University. See the file COPYING included with this package for more information.