smuxi-frontend-gnome man page
smuxi-frontend-gnome — GNOME frontend for Smuxi chat client
|smuxi-frontend-gnome|| [-dh] [-e |
smuxi-frontend-gnome is a GNOME frontend for the Smuxi chat client, powered by the GTK# library. It can operate standalone or attached to a remote Smuxi engine.
The options are as follows:
- -d, --debug
- Turn on debugging. Debug logs are sent to
$XDG_DATA_HOME/smuxi/smuxi-frontend-gnome.log, and older logs are moved to the date of usage.
- -h, --help
- Show the arguments Smuxi takes.
- Connect to a remote engine.
- Starts a new Smuxi instance and ignores any existing sessions.a
- Opens a URL to an IRC channel, in the following form: ‘
- smuxi debug log
- smuxi local engine config
- smuxi frontend configuration and remote engine list
smuxi-frontend-stfl(1), smuxi-server(1), smuxi-message-buffer(1)
Smuxi, including this frontend, was written by Mirco Bauer. Contributions to this frontend were also made by George Karavasilev and Oliver Schneider.
This manpage was written by Calvin Buckley.
smuxi-frontend-stfl(1), smuxi-message-buffer(1), smuxi-server(1).