simul-gridmap is a command-line application which generates a synthetic rawlog of a simulated robot as it follows a path (given by the poses.txt file) and takes measurements from a laser scanner in a world defined through an occupancy grid map.
- produce help message
- arg grid map file (*.gridmap or *.gridmap.gz)
- arg poses text file, one 'time x y phi' line per pose
- --out-rawlog arg the output rawlog to generate from which to take noisy
- arg (optional) the rawlog from which to take noisy odometry
- arg (=361) number of laser ranges per scan (default=361)
- arg (=180) span of the laser scans (default=180 degrees)
- arg (=0.01) range noise sigma (default=0.01 meters)
- arg (=0.05) bearing noise sigma (default=0.05 degrees)
- skip the logo at startup
Please report bugs at https://github.com/MRPT/mrpt/issues
The application wiki page at http://www.mrpt.org/Applications
simul-gridmap is part of the Mobile Robot Programming Toolkit (MRPT), and was originally written by the MAPIR laboratory (University of Malaga).
This manual page was written by Jose Luis Blanco <email@example.com>.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the BSD License.
On Debian GNU/Linux systems, the complete text of the BSD License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/BSD'.