rnano man page
rnano — a restricted nano
rnano [options] [[+line[,column]] file]...
rnano runs the nano editor in restricted mode. This allows editing only the specified file or files, and doesn't allow the user access to the filesystem nor to a command shell.
In restricted mode, nano will:
- not read any nanorc files;
- not allow suspending;
- not read nor write any file not specified on the command line;
- not allow saving a file under a different name;
- not allow appending or prepending to any file;
- not make backup files nor do spell checking.
- -h, --help
Show a summary of command-line options and exit.
See the nano(1) manpage for all available options.
Please report bugs via https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=nano.
Chris Allegretta and others (see the files AUTHORS and THANKS for details). This manual page was originally written by Thijs Kinkhorst for the Debian system (but may be used by others).