rebase-helper man page
rebase-helper — helps you to rebase package to the latest upstream version
rebase-helper [OPTION]... SOURCES
rebase-helper is the tool which helps you to rebase package to the latest upstream version defined by SOURCES argument
Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too.
- -b, --build-only
- build SRPM and RPMs
- -p, --patch-only
- apply patches to new upstream version
- tool for building old and new sources. Supported [mock (default), rpmbuild, koji, copr].
- select a tool which compares both RPM packages. Supported [pkgdiff, rpmdiff, abipkgdiff, csmock].
- select a tool for showing information from rebase-helper process. Supported [text, json].
- suppress download sources from web
- -c, --continue
- select the choice if you want to continue with rebase previously interrupted
- output is more verbose
- -w, --keep-workspace
- select the choice if you want to keep workspace directory after finishing
- specifies number of retries rebase-helper will do in case of failed build. If build fails, rebase-helper analyzes the build log, tries to fix the issue if possible and retries the build.
Written by Petr Hracek and Tomas Hozza
2016-07-31 Linux User's Manual