q4wine man page
q4wine — runs GUI utility for Wine applications and prefixes management.
q4wine [KEY] ...
Q4Wine is a Qt https://www.qt.io/ GUI for W.I.N.E. http://winehq.org/ It will help you manage wine prefixes and installed applications.
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings.
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Integrated Wine AppDB browser;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- FuseISO\Embedded FuseISO mount profiles;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes.
- Winetricks support.
- and more...
A summary of options is included below.
- -m, --minimize
minimize Q4Wine main window on startup
- -h, --help
display help and exit
- -v, --version
output version information and exit
- -b, --binary
open run dialog for wine binary to execute wine binary
0 if OK or -1 if serious troubles
The Q4Wine main gui program
The Q4Wine command line interface program
The Q4Wine runner helper program
Directory containing Q4Wine's shared libraries
Directory containing Q4Wine config, icons, database and temporary files.
Thanks to all
Q4Wine is available thanks to the work of many to all people, who was involved in development process, testing, bugreporting, packaging or translation creation. For a full listing of the authors, please see the file Authors in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
- Alexey S. Malakhov (brezerk) <brezerk at gmail.com>
Project maintainer, lead developer, web site designer and developer, project documentation, support, etc. ;)
- Sergey Skrypnic (opium) <email@example.com>
Website developer, hosting administration
- Pavel Zinin (pashazz) <pzinin at gmail.com>
Winetricks plugin developer
- Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3) <amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru>
FreeBSD support fixes
Q4Wine can be distributed under the terms of the GPLv3 license. A copy of the license is in the file LICENSE in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
The most recent public version of Wine can be downloaded from http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/download/
The latest snapshot of the code may be obtained via GIT for information on how to do this, please see http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/download/#git
Q4Wine, development headquarters, is at http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua This website contains a great deal of information about Q4Wine.
If you find a bug in Q4Wine please report it to <brezerk at gmail.com> or directly to Q4Wine bug tracker https://sourceforge.net/projects/q4wine/
q4wine-cli(1), q4wine-helper(1), wine(1), wineserver(1)