papi_hybrid_native_avail - Man Page
papi_hybrid_native_avail — papi_hybrid_native_avail utility.
papi_hybrid_native_avail - provides detailed information for PAPI native events.
papi_hybrid_native_avail is a PAPI utility program that reports information about the native events available on the current platform or on an attached MIC card. A native event is an event specific to a specific hardware platform. On many platforms, a specific native event may have a number of optional settings. In such cases, the native event and the valid settings are presented, rather than every possible combination of those settings. For each native event, a name, a description, and specific bit patterns are provided.
- --help, -h print this help message
- -d display detailed information about native events
- -e EVENTNAME display detailed information about named native event
- -i EVENTSTR include only event names that contain EVENTSTR
- -x EVENTSTR exclude any event names that contain EVENTSTR
- --noumasks suppress display of Unit Mask information
- --mic < index > report events on the specified target MIC device
- --darr display events supporting Data Address Range Restriction
- --dear display Data Event Address Register events only
- --iarr display events supporting Instruction Address Range Restriction
- --iear display Instruction Event Address Register events only
- --opcm display events supporting OpCode Matching
- --nogroups suppress display of Event grouping information
There are no known bugs in this utility. If you find a bug, it should be reported to the PAPI Mailing List at email@example.com.
Modified by Gabriel Marin firstname.lastname@example.org to use offloading.