notcurses-input [-v] [-m]
notcurses-input reads from stdin and decodes the input to stdout, including synthesized events and mouse events. To exit, generate EOF (usually Ctrl+'d').
Each event will be printed on a single line. Leading that line is a series of modifier indicators:
- 'A'/'a': Alt was or was not pressed.
- 'C'/'c': Ctrl was or was not pressed.
- 'S'/'s': Shift was or was not pressed.
- 'U'/'u': Super was or was not pressed
- 'M'/'m': Meta was or was not pressed.
- 'H'/'h': Hyper was or was not pressed.
- 'X'/'x': CapsLock was or was not pressed.
- '#'/'.': NumLock was or was not pressed.
- 'L'/'R'/'P'/'u': Key was a release, repeat, press, or of unknown type.
By default, mice events are enabled.
- : Increase verbosity. -m: Inhibit mice events.
Mouse events are only generated for button presses and releases, and for movement while a button is held down.
tack(1), notcurses(3), notcurses_input(3)
nick black <firstname.lastname@example.org>.