- Start the current application in development mode:
- Start the current application and listen on a specific port:
next dev --port port
- Build the current application optimized for production:
- Start the compiled application in production mode:
- Start the compiled application and listen on a specific port:
next start --port port
- Export the current application to static HTML pages:
- Display the Next.js telemetry status:
- Display help for a subcommand:
next build|dev|export|start|telemetry --help
next [-help] [-version] [+folder] [-showproc program] [-showmimeproc program] [-header | -noheader] [-checkmime | -nocheckmime] [switches for showproc or showmimeproc]
next performs a show on the next message in the specified (or current) folder. Like show, it passes any switches on to the program showproc or showmimeproc, which is called to list the message. This command is almost exactly equivalent to “show next”. Consult the manual entry for show(1) for all the details.
The user profile
To determine the user's nmh directory
To find the default current folder
Program to show non-MIME messages
Program to show MIME messages
The current folder.
If a folder is specified, it will become the current folder. The message that is shown (i.e., the next message in sequence) will become the current message.
next is really a link to the show program. As a result, if you make a link to next and that link is not called next, your link will act like show instead. To circumvent this, add a profile-entry for the link to your nmh profile and add the argument next to the entry.
nmh(7), ovn-trace(8), prev(1), show(1).