mate-invest-chart man page
mate-invest-chart — tool to set CPU frequency
The mate-invest-chart is a MATE panel applet that downloads current quotes for stocks, stock indices, currencies and precious metals. Quotes are downloaded from Yahoo! Finance and are displayed in a drop-down list.
Invest provides the following features:
- Retrieve quotes for any stock, stock index, currency or precious metal known by Yahoo! Finance
- Quotes are automatically updated every 15 minutes
- The current price, today's change, and a chart of today's changes are displayed
- The currency of the quote is displayed, and if configured, automatically translated into a target currency
- The amount of the increase or decrease in the price since purchase, also translatable into the target currency
- The percentage increase or decrease in the price since purchase
mate-invest-chart, as part of mate-applets (derived from gnome-applets), has been written by Raphael Slinckx and other GNOME/MATE contributors.
This mate-invest-chart manual page has been written by Mike Gabriel <email@example.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others.