lsattr - Man Page
list file attributes on a Linux second extended file system
- Display the attributes of the files in the current directory:
- List the attributes of files in a particular path:
- List file attributes recursively in the current and subsequent directories:
- Show attributes of all the files in the current directory, including hidden ones:
- Display attributes of directories in the current directory:
lsattr [ -RVadlpv ] [ files... ]
lsattr lists the file attributes on a second extended file system. See chattr(1) for a description of the attributes and what they mean.
Recursively list attributes of directories and their contents.
Display the program version.
List all files in directories, including files that start with `.'.
List directories like other files, rather than listing their contents.
Print the options using long names instead of single character abbreviations.
List the file's project number.
List the file's version/generation number.
lsattr was written by Remy Card <Remy.Card@linux.org>. It is currently being maintained by Theodore Ts'o <email@example.com>.
There are none :-).
lsattr is part of the e2fsprogs package and is available from http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net.
btrfs(5), btrfs-property(8), chattr(1), dar(1), diffoscope(1), ioctl_iflags(2), ocfs2(7).