Lollypop is a modern GNOME music player, with the following features:
- Artist bio, lyrics Artist bio, lyrics: Get artists and tracks information from the web.
- Intuitive browsing: Walk through your collection by genres/artists and through albums artwork.
- Play many audio formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, and flac
- Cover art downloader: Automatic artwork downloader from Last.fm, Itunes and Spotify.
- MTP devices: Sync your music with Android phones and any mtp devices…
- Fullscreen view: Visual access from your couch
- Party mode: Let Lollypop choose music for you.
- Native replay gain support.
- Search in your collection by artist, album and title.
- -a, --play-ids
- -d, --debug
- -r, --set-rating
Rate the current track
- -t, --play-pause
- -s, --stop
- -n, --next
Go to next track
- -p, --prev
Go to prev track
- -e, --emulate-phone
Emulate a Librem phone
- -v, --version
X-display to use
Lollypop was written by Cédric Bellegarde