Kronometer is a stopwatch (timer/chronometer) application.
Kronometer’s main features are the following:
- Start/pause/resume the stopwatch widget;
- Laps recording: you can capture the stopwatch time when you want;
- Lap times sorting: you can easily find the shortest lap time or the longest one;
- Reset the stopwatch widget and the lap times;
- Time format settings: you can choose the stopwatch granularity;
- Times saving and resuming: you can save the stopwatch status and resume it later;
- Font customization: you can choose the fonts for each of the stopwatch digits;
- Color customization: you can choose the color for the stopwatch digits and the stopwatch background;
- Lap times export: you can export the lap times on a file using the JSON or CSV format.
The KRONOMETER was written by Elvis Angelaccio <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).