kodi.bin man page
kodi.bin — Kodi main executable
This is the main executable that will run Kodi.
- Runs Kodi in full screen
- Kodi runs in a stand alone environment without a window manager and supporting applications. For example, that enables network settings.
- -p or --portable
- Kodi will look for configurations in install folder instead of ~/.kodi
- Enables screen resolutions such as PAL, NTSC, etc.
- -l or --lircdev
- LircDevice to use. See --help output for the default.
- -n or --nolirc
- do not use Lirc, aka no remote input.
kodi(1) is an alias of kodi.bin(1).
kodi.bin October 2014