istatd man page
istatd — serving statistics to your istat iphone application
|istatd|| [-c |
istatd is a server daemon for serving statistics to your istat iphone application. istatd collects data such as cpu, mem, network and disk usage and keeps the history. once connecting from the iphone and entering the lock code this data will be sent to the iphone and shown in fancy graphs.
- Print version number
- Run in the process in background
- Use a custom config file search path
- Listen for network connections on this address
- Listen for network connections on this port
- User to run daemon as
- Group to run daemon as
- Custom pid file location
- Clear all saved authorized sessions.
Configuration for network settings, lock code, running user, devices to monitor and more.
Explore man page connections for istatd(1).