hydrogen [-v] [-h] -s file
Hydrogen 1.1.1 [http://www.hydrogen-music.org]. Copyright 2002-2008 Alessandro Cominu, Copyright 2008-2021 The hydrogen development team.
Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux. It's main goal is to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum programming.
Hydrogen comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.
- -P, --data
- PATH - Use an alternate system data path
- -d, --driver
- AUDIODRIVER - Use the selected audio driver (jack, alsa, oss)
- -s, --song
- FILE - Load a song (*.h2song) at startup
- -S, --jacksessionid
- ID - Start a JackSessionHandler session
- -p, --playlist
- FILE - Load a playlist (*.h2playlist) at startup
- -k, --kit
- drumkit_name - Load a drumkit at startup
- -i, --install
- FILE - install a drumkit (*.h2drumkit)
- -n, --nosplash - Hide splash screen
- -V[Level], --verbose[=Level] - Print a lot of debugging info
- Level, if present, may be None, Error, Warning, Info, Debug or 0xHHHH
- -v, --version
- - Show version info
- -h, --help
- - Show this help message
Defaults and startup settings for Hydrogen.
Can contains user's data such as drumkits, patterns, playlists, songs, ...
Path to LADSPA plugins.
Bugs & Features Request
If you find any bug or if you would like to propose a new feature, please report it to https://github.com/hydrogen-music/hydrogen/issues
The hydrogen development team. See complete list at Hydrogen's "About" Dialog. You can contact them at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Subscription to the mailing list can be done here :
This manual page was written by Olivier Humbert <email@example.com> as a part of the Hydrogen project.