gnome-phone-manager man page
gnome-phone-manager — Manage your mobile phone
gnome-phone-manager [--identify=PORT] [--config=PORT] [-d|--debug] [--display=DISPLAY]
This manual page documents briefly the gnome-phone-manager command.
gnome-phone-manager is a program created to allow you to control aspects of your mobile phone from your GNOME desktop.
- Current features include:
- Runs in the background; indicates status on the panel notification area,
- Display on-screen alert when text message (SMS) arrives,
- Text message (SMS) sending facility with Evolution Addressbook integration,
- Sync phone clock with the computer's.
- -?, --help
Show help options
Show all help options
Show GTK+ Options
Show GStreamer Options
Show model name of the phone connected to the given PORT which can be a Bluetooth address or a device file
Write the configuration file for gnokii debugging of the phone connected to the given PORT which can be a Bluetooth address or a device file
- -d, --debug
X display to use
gnome-phone-manager was written by Bastien Nocera <email@example.com> and Edd Dumbill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual page was written by Francesco Namuri <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).