ewfrecover man page
ewfrecover — exports media data stored in EWF files
|ewfrecover|| [-A |
ewfrecover is a utility to recover corrupt EWF files.
ewfrecover is part of the libewf package. libewf is a library to access the Expert Witness Compression Format (EWF).
ewf_files the first or the entire set of EWF segment files
The options are as follows:
- the codepage of header section, options: ascii (default), windows-874, windows-932, windows-936, windows-949, windows-950, windows-1250, windows-1251, windows-1252, windows-1253, windows-1254, windows-1255, windows-1256, windows-1257 or windows-1258
- shows this help
- logs recover errors and the digest (hash) to the log filename
- the process buffer size (default is the chunk size)
- the target file to recover to (default is recover)
- verbose output to stderr
- print version
- use the chunk data instead of the buffered read and write functions.
ewfrecover will ask the information it needs.
Recovering a corrupted image
Export started at: Mon Aug 6 07:09:34 2012
This could take a while.
Trying to recover a non-corrupted image
EWF file(s) are not corrupted.
Errors, verbose and debug output are printed to stderr when verbose output -v is enabled. Verbose and debug output are only printed when enabled at compilation.
Please report bugs of any kind to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or on the project website: http://code.google.com/p/libewf/
These man pages were written by Joachim Metz.
Copyright 2006-2014, Joachim Metz <email@example.com>.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ewfacquire(1), ewfacquirestream(1), ewfexport(1), ewfinfo(1), ewfmount(1), ewfverify(1)
ewfacquire(1), ewfacquirestream(1), ewfexport(1), ewfinfo(1), ewfmount(1), ewfverify(1).
Explore man page connections for ewfrecover(1).