e_stratpar - Man Page
manual page for e_stratpar 2.6-DEBUG Floral Guranse
e_stratpar [options] [file]
e_stratpar 2.6-DEBUG "Floral Guranse"
Run 8 instances of E with different strategies in parallel.
- Print a short description of program usage and options.
- Print the version number of the prover. Please include this with all bug reports (if any).
- Limit the cpu time the prover should run. The optional argument is the CPU time in seconds. The option without the optional argument is equivalent to --cpu-limit=300.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please include the following, if possible:
* The version of the package as reported by eprover --version.
* The operating system and version.
* The exact command line that leads to the unexpected behaviour.
* A description of what you expected and what actually happend.
* If possible all input files necessary to reproduce the bug.
Copyright 1998-2021 by Stephan Schulz, email@example.com, and the E contributors (see DOC/CONTRIBUTORS).
This program is a part of the distribution of the equational theorem prover E. You can find the latest version of the E distribution as well as additional information at http://www.eprover.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (it should be contained in the top level directory of the distribution in the file COPYING); if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
The original copyright holder can be contacted via email or as
Stephan Schulz DHBW Stuttgart Fakultaet Technik Informatik Rotebuehlplatz 41 70178 Stuttgart Germany