e_deduction_server 2.6-DEBUG "Floral Guranse"
Usage: e_deduction_server -p <port> [options] [files]
The E deduction server offers deduction services based on local or
uploaded axiom sets via network. See README.server.
- Print a short description of program usage and options.
- Print the version number of the prover. Please include this with all bug reports (if any).
- Verbose comments on the progress of the program. This differs from the output level (below) in that technical information is printed to stderr, while the output level determines which logical manipulations of the clauses are printed to stdout. The short form or the long form without the optional argument is equivalent to --verbose=1.
- -p <arg>
- The port on which the server will receive connections. Only effective when interactive mode is on. If not given stdin/stdout will be used.
- Equivalent to --output-level=0.
- -l <arg>
- Select an output level, greater values imply more verbose output. Level 0 produces nearly no output, level 1 will output each clause as it is processed, level 2 will output generating inferences, level 3 will give a full protocol including rewrite steps and level 4 will include some internal clause renamings. Levels >= 2 also imply PCL2 or TSTP formats (which can be post-processed with suitable tools).
- -w <arg>
- Set the global wall-clock limit for each batch (if any).
- -L <arg>
- Set the axioms library directory of the server.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please include the following, if possible:
* The version of the package as reported by eprover --version.
* The operating system and version.
* The exact command line that leads to the unexpected behaviour.
* A description of what you expected and what actually happend.
* If possible all input files necessary to reproduce the bug.
Copyright 1998-2021 by Stephan Schulz, email@example.com, and the E contributors (see DOC/CONTRIBUTORS).
This program is a part of the distribution of the equational theorem prover E. You can find the latest version of the E distribution as well as additional information at http://www.eprover.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (it should be contained in the top level directory of the distribution in the file COPYING); if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
The original copyright holder can be contacted via email or as
Stephan Schulz DHBW Stuttgart Fakultaet Technik Informatik Rotebuehlplatz 41 70178 Stuttgart Germany