darktable is a digital photography workflow application for Linux, Mac OS X and several other Unices. It's described further in darktable(1).
darktable-cltest checks if there is a usable OpenCL environment on your system that darktable can use. It emits some debug output that is equivalent to calling darktable -d opencl and then terminates.
The principal developer of darktable is Johannes Hanika. The (hopefully) complete list of contributors to the project is:
* developers: Pascal Obry Aldric Renaudin Roman Lebedev
* translators: Victor Forsiuk Pascal Obry Jeronimo Pellegrini Martin Straeten EdgarLux Marko Vertainen Kang-Wei Hsu Mario Zimmermann Matteo Mardegan RIM Fabio Sirna Nicolas Auffray Petr Stasiak Яна Тунгушпаева Besmir Godolja Báthory Péter Kofa Matjaž Jeran Nicolas Ryo Shinozaki Serkan ÖNDER Tianhao Chai bajdero
* contributors (at least 4 commits): Victor Forsiuk Hanno Schwalm Diederik ter Rahe Mario Zimmermann Jeronimo Pellegrini Sakari Kapanen Martin Straeten Ralf Brown Miloš Komarčević solarer Paolo DePetrillo Bill Ferguson Chris Elston gi-man EdgarLux Marko Vertainen Kang-Wei Hsu Nicolas Auffray
* Sub-module rawspeed contributors (at least 1 commit): Roman Lebedev Miloš Komarčević Georg Lukas Yattaro Jan Šmucr Jorge Nerín Massimo Paladin Michael Allman Omari Stephens Victor Forsiuk
* Sub-module integration contributors (at least 1 commit): Pascal Obry Sakari Kapanen
And all those of you that made previous releases possible
This man page was written by Ulrich Pegelow <email@example.com> as part of the usermanual. It was turned into a man page by Tobias Ellinghaus <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Copyright and License
Copyright (C) 2009-2017 by Authors.
darktable is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL v3 or (at your option) any later version.