darktable is a digital photography workflow application for Linux, Mac OS X and several other Unices. It's described further in darktable(1).
darktable-cltest checks if there is a usable OpenCL environment on your system that darktable can use. It emits some debug output that is equivalent to calling darktable -d opencl and then terminates.
The principal developer of darktable is Johannes Hanika. The (hopefully) complete list of contributors to the project is:
* developers: Pascal Obry Aldric Renaudin Roman Lebedev parafin Edouard Gomez
* translators: Victor Forsiuk Pascal Obry Jeronimo Pellegrini Martin Straeten Kang-Wei Hsu Ryo Shinozaki Besmir Godolja Nicolas Auffray Tianhao Chai Matjaž Jeran Báthory Péter EdgarLux bajdero shinoryo shlomi François Delègue Hanno Schwalm Mario Zimmermann Marko Vertainen Tobias Kühne Яна Тунгушпаева
* contributors (at least 4 commits): Victor Forsiuk Ralf Brown Hanno Schwalm Diederik ter Rahe Miloš Komarčević Dan Torop Jeronimo Pellegrini Martin Straeten Mario Zimmermann Mark-64 Kang-Wei Hsu Nicolas Auffray rawfiner Serkan ÖNDER Bill Ferguson Ryo Shinozaki Simone Gotti lhietal Besmir Godolja Dmitry Stoyanov Manuel Presnitz Petr Stasiak Tianhao Chai shonjir
* Sub-module rawspeed contributors (at least 1 commit): Roman Lebedev Miloš Komarčević Jordan Neumeyer Philipp Lutz Thomas Baumann Howard Liberty
* Sub-module integration contributors (at least 1 commit): Pascal Obry ralfbrown Simone Gotti
And all those of you that made previous releases possible.
This man page was written by Ulrich Pegelow <email@example.com> as part of the usermanual. It was turned into a man page by Tobias Ellinghaus <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Copyright and License
Copyright (C) 2009-2017 by Authors.
darktable is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL v3 or (at your option) any later version.