- convertConfig [--help] [--current /old/lemonldap-ng.ini] [--new /new/lemonldap-ng.ini] [--latest] [--overwrite] [--force]
- Convert from default File backend to the currently configured backend
- Convert only the latest config (configuration history is lost)
- Specify different INI config files containing old or new backends
convertConfig --current config --new config
- Continue even if an error occurs
convertConfig is a command line tool to convert all configurations stored in database and initialize a new Lemonldap::NG configuration based on current configuration.
Clement Oudot, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Xavier Guimard, <email@example.com>
Use OW2 system to report bug or ask for features: <https://gitlab.ow2.org/lemonldap-ng/lemonldap-ng/issues>
Lemonldap::NG is available at <https://lemonldap-ng.org/download>
Copyright and License
Copyright (C) 2008-2016 by Xavier Guimard, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2008-2016 by Clément Oudot, <email@example.com>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.