condor_job_router_info man page
condor_job_router_info Discover and display information related to job routing
condor_job_router_info [ -help -version ]
condor_job_router_info -match-jobs -jobads filename [ -ignore-prior-routing ]
condor_job_router_info displays information about job routing. The information will be either the available, configured routes or the routes for specified jobs.
- Display usage information and exit.
- Display HTCondor version information and exit.
- Display configured routes.
- For each job listed in the file specified by the -jobads option, display the first route found.
- For each job, remove any existing routing ClassAd attributes, and set attribute JobStatus to the Idle state before finding the first route.
- -jobads filename
- Read job ClassAds from file filename . If filename is - , then read from stdin .
condor_job_router_info will exit with a status value of 0 (zero) upon success, and it will exit with the value 1 (one) upon failure.
Center for High Throughput Computing, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Copyright (C) 1990-2016 Center for High Throughput Computing, Computer Sciences Department, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI. All Rights Reserved. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.