clamsubmit man page
clamsubmit — File submission utility for ClamAV
clamsubmit submits files to Sourcefire for further analysis.
- -h, -?
- Display help to stderr and exit.
- -e EMAIL
- Required option for setting the email address for the submission.
- -n FILE
- Submit a file that reports as a false negative (ClamAV reports CLEAN). FILE can be - to specify stdin. Mutually exclusive with -p.
- -N NAME
- Required option for setting the name of the sender for the submission.
- -p FILE
- Submit a file that reports as a false positive (ClamAV flags the file as virus). FILE can be - to specify stdin. Mutually exclusive with -n.
Shawn Webb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
March 20, 2014 ClamAV 0.99.2 Clam AntiVirus