cannacheck man page
cannacheck — Display information about Japanese input system Canna
cannacheck displays the problems concerning use of Canna and the related information. It examines the following items:
- Customize file to be used
- Romaji-to-Kana conversion dictionary to be used
- Destination to which the server is to be connected. Is it connectable?
- Dictionaries to be mounted. Are they mountable?
- Errors in the customize file
The problem(s) are displayed on the standard output if found.
Displays all the above information including items that contain no problem.
Name of the host under which cannaserver(1M) is in operation.
cannaserver(1M), cannakill(1M), cannastat(1)
Specifies the name of the host under which cannaserver(1M) is in operation.
Specifies the initialize file (.canna).
cannakill(1), cannaserver(1), cannastat(1).