bld2repo [-h] -b BUILD_ID [-d RESULT_DIR] [-a ARCH] [-k KOJI_HOST] [-s KOJI_STORAGE_HOST] [-m MBS_HOST]
When provided with a build id it will download all buildrequired RPMsof a modular koji build into the provided directory and create a repository out of it.
- -b BUILD_ID, --build-id BUILD_ID
ID of a koji build.
- -d RESULT_DIR, --result-dir RESULT_DIR
Directory where the RPMs are downloaded.
- -a ARCH, --arch ARCH
For which architecture the RPMs should be downloaded. The 'noarch' is included automatically.
- -k KOJI_HOST, --koji-host KOJI_HOST
Koji host base url
- -s KOJI_STORAGE_HOST, --koji-storage-host KOJI_STORAGE_HOST
Koji storage storage host base url. Server where the RPMs are stored. Required to be used together with `--koji-host`.
- -m MBS_HOST, --mbs-host MBS_HOST
Module Build Service host base url.
The latest version of bld2repo may be downloaded from