bkr remove-account <user>...
Removes a Beaker user account.
When the account is removed:
- it is removed from all groups and access policies
- any running jobs owned by the account are cancelled
- any systems reserved by or loaned to the account are returned
- any systems owned by the account are transferred to the admin running this command, or some other user if specified using --new-owner
- the account is disabled for further login
Common bkr options are described in the Options section of bkr(1).
- --new-owner <username>
Transfers the ownership of any systems currently owned by the closed accounts to USERNAME.
Non-zero on error, otherwise zero.
Close the accounts of users, user1 and user2:
bkr remove-account user1 user2
Close the account of user1 and assign their systems to user2:
bkr remove-account --new-owner=user2 user1
The Beaker team <email@example.com>
2013-2020 Red Hat, Inc.