bibus man page
bibus — Bibus is a bibliographic database
The bibus command does not take any arguments or options at the moment.
bibus is a bibliographic database compatible with two database engines:
- MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/>
- SQLite <http://www.sqlite.org/>.
* hierarchical organization of the references with user-defined keys
* multiuser-environment design (share databases between many users)
* a search engine supporting live queries
* on-line PubMed access
* OpenOffice.org connectivity: You can
- insert references in an opened OpenOffice.org text document
- format the bibliography directly in Bibus
- format the citations in Bibus.
* foreign language support through unicode and gettext
* import of PubMed (Medline), EndNote/Refer, RIS and BibTeX records.
bibus was written by Pierre Martineau <email@example.com>
This manual page was written by Pierre Martineau <firstname.lastname@example.org> and updated by Jan Beyer <email@example.com> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).