bat man page
bat — Bacula Administration Tool Console
- Print the contents of a file to the standard output:
- Concatenate several files into the target file:
bat file1 file2 > target_file
- Append several files into the target file:
bat file1 file2 >> target_file
- Number all output lines:
bat -n file
- Syntax highlight a json file:
bat --language json file.json
- Display all supported languages:
This manual page documents briefly the bat command, the Qt4 version of the Bacula Administration Tool console. This is a GUI full featured program similar the bconsole program, but it is graphical oriented and more features.
bat [-s] [-c config_file] [-d debug_level] [-t]
- -c <config>
Specify configuration file. Default is bat.conf.
- -d <nn>
Set debug level to nn.
No signals. Used in debugging only.
Test config mode: read configuration and exit.
Show version and usage of program.
bacula-dir(8), bls(1), bextract(1).
This manual page was written by Kern Sibbald.
This man page document is released under the BSD 2-Clause license.