airrac-config man page
airrac-config — Configuration Script for the C++ Simulated Revenue Accounting (RAC) System Library
[--prefix] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags]
airrac-config is a tool that is used by configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use AirRAC. It is also used internally by the .m4 macros, that are included with AirRAC, for GNU autoconf.
airrac-config accepts the following options:
- Display this help and exit
- Show the AirRAC installation prefix.
- Print the currently installed version of AirRAC on the standard output.
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link with the AirRAC library.
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile with the AirRAC library.
- Show where the (StdAir CSV) sample files are located.
- Show where the manual pages are located.
- Show where the information pages are located.
- Show the documentation base directory.
- Show where the HTML documentation is located.
- Show where the PDF documentation is located.
airrac(1), boost-config(1), airrac-library(3)
Copyright © 2009-2011 Denis Arnaud
See the COPYING file for more information on the (LGPLv2+) license, or directly on Internet: