abrt-retrace-client man page
abrt-retrace-client — Handles the communication with Retrace server.
abrt-retrace-client <operation> [options]
This tool is able to communicate with Retrace server: create a new task, ask about task’s status, download log or backtrace of a finished task.
Integration with libreport events
abrt-retrace-client can be used as an analyzer for application crashes which dump core.
Example usage in report_event.conf:
EVENT=analyze analyzer=CCpp abrt-retrace-client
- Creates a new task. Prints task ID and password to stdout. Either -d or -c is required.
- Prints task's status to stdout. Both -t and -p are required.
- Prints finished task's log to stdout. Both -t and -p are required.
- Print finished task's backtrace to stdout. Both -t and -p are required.
- Runs all operations in one step: creates a new task, periodically asks for status (the period is specified by --status-delay option) and downloads the result when finished. If the task was successful backtrace file is saved, otherwise log is printed to stdout. Either -c or -d is required.
- -v, --verbose
- be verbose
- -s, --syslog
- log to syslog
- -k, --insecure
- allow insecure connection to retrace server
- --url URL
- retrace server URL
- (debug) show received HTTP headers
- -d, --dir DIR
- read data from ABRT problem directory
- -c, --core COREDUMP
- read data from coredump
- -l, --status-delay
- delay for polling operations (seconds)
- (debug) do not delete temporary archive created in /tmp
- -t, --task ID
- ID of the task on server
- -p, --password PWD
- password of the task on server
- ABRT team